Friday, January 6, 2012

Warrior Anthem

I am a mighty child of God, I am a strong warrior, I follow the path of righteousness which is full of strength, power and determination, I rise above, I conquer, I have a hedge around me,  I defeat my enemy because my God gets the victory.  I have the greatest protection, the best army, the most skilled counselor. I can’t be stopped.   If I fall, I rise again by saying my God’s name. I have the highest favor, an abundance of blessings, and a table formed around my enemies.  God has made me a warrior and my strength is because of His strength. I am strong, I am bold, I am courageous and I fear no enemy because Jesus made my way.  When I am in trouble, I persevere by saying His name. My God has made a way for me even when there seems to be no way.  I am a mighty child of God; I am a strong warrior, not because of me, but because of the one that came before me, Jesus.



Psalm 23:3  He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name’s sake. 1 Corinthians 15:57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 John 5:4 For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith. Micah 7:8 Do not rejoice over me, my enemy; When I fall, I will arise; When I sit in darkness, The LORD will be a light to me. Psalm 23:5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over. Exodus 15:2 The LORD is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God, and I will exalt him. Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me. John 10:10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. Psalm 27:1   The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 23:4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me;   your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

You are fearfully and wonderfully made
(Psalm 139:14)
Melissa