Tuesday, August 30, 2011

God’s Agenda

As we start our days each morning it is easy to get lost in the hustle and bustle, not looking forward to the daily routine of going to work or starting a school day. But as I was reminded this morning, as I prayed: God has you where you are for a reason; there is a plan far greater than you know for your life, your situation and your moment.  God never puts us in situations without preparing us first. He would not hand us something we weren’t ready for and He is always in the right time.  There have been moments where I have been frustrated wanting to take control, to change where I was in life: a career change or needing more school. At these times I felt like I needed more elsewhere. But in reality I just needed more of God; I needed to pray to Him and ask for guidance, direction, vision of what my next is.  By not trying to control what direction I am going, by giving it to God and trusting in Him I have been shown a vision for my life and I know for certain there is more to come.  God has a plan for me and He has a plan for you. To discover your purpose and your plan just ask Him. He will reveal great and mighty things to you, all you have to do is ask and wait patiently.
In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will
Ephesians 1:11

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

You are fearfully and wonderfully made
(Psalm 139:14)
Melissa