Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful

          My heart is so abundantly thankful for this life You have given me. For all the shortcomings and the falls that have brought me to this very point. For the second and third times I have turned from You, only to find You stronger again. I am thankful You are my foundation, my source of strength and for the reminder of how small I really am. You humble me every day- by how big Your love is, by your unchanging ways, by Your light that always guides me. I am thankful You have exposed me to Your miracle working ways, that You fill me up with such passion for You, such Love. You have given me the joy of a child and removed fear of this world. You replaced worry with courage and took my timid ways and made me bold. For each breath I am blessed, for each blessing I am amazed and for each opportunity to glorify Your name I am thankful.

Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, And into His courts with praise.
Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.
Psalm 100:4
You are fearfully and wonderfully made
(Psalm 139:14)
Melissa