Friday, October 14, 2011

God knows you, He created you...

O LORD, You have searched me and known me.
You know my sitting down and my rising up;
You understand my thought afar off.
You comprehend my path and my lying down,
And are acquainted with all my ways.
For there is not a word on my tongue,
But behold, O LORD, You know it altogether.
You have hedged me behind and before,
And laid Your hand upon me.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
It is high, I cannot attain it.
Psalm 139: 1-6

People are the most valuable asset we have, not only is everyone created by our Father, but each one of us has been designed with special gifts, special talents and a special purpose.  If you think there is nothing special about you, you are denying the goodness of God’s creation. You see God knows you, inside and out, what you like, how you will react, what choices you will make.  He knows you because He made you.

If you are stuck and do not know your strengths or how to be used to spread Gods Glory then simply ask Him. Just like asking your Father for advice, seek God, He will tell you about your future and give you a vision.

It’s important to keep God first, to ask Him how you should spread His word, to ask how He wants to use you as a tool to reach others. If you have family members, friends or co-workers who are not in touch with God, pray and ask God to give you wisdom; you see God knows them better than we do and He alone knows what they will respond to.

To tap into your strengths and Gods plan for you, you must go to God directly. Talk to Him, tell Him your concerns, your ideas and then listen for guidance from the Lord. Each one of us has a plan and a future and God is more than happy to reveal it to us in His way and His time, all we have to do is pray.

For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
Ephesians 2:10

You are fearfully and wonderfully made
(Psalm 139:14)